Friday, June 8, 2007

Is it ok to lose patience at times

So I 've been here all day yes the 8-11 shift in the bin, yes thats 8 in the AM to 11 in the PM, and here I am at shortly after 7 in the PM on said day and already raging mad. The borderline lady that isn't even my patient has been following me around all day and as much as I love my loonies, 12 hours is an exhausting amount of time to be followed, I imagine my kids, my newborn kids wont need this much attention. Bless her, 70 something years old and still chasing boys, old men would get arrested for that. Just wish my future eternal companion would give me this much attention, would make that decision easy.

Then theres the old "CIA, marine, navy seal etc" irishman who keeps picking fights with his hippy roommate. Most commonly overheard fight-starters:

"You weren't born you were hatched, 9 months later out popped you" or

"You look like you've been interfering with a cow, have you been interfering with a cow?"

Both said with deep irish accent, ok maybe its inappropriate, and I apologize to those of you with a civilized nature, but I guess my love for humor runs deeper than my love for appropriate. Well blogging world thanks for hearing me out, really I do enjoy my work although it will leave me irreversibly weird, just days like this require a good venting/humorous blog.

1 comment:

Lady Bills said...

listening to you tell the story in the scottish man's accent was priceless... it made him seem real to me... oh wait...

you are right, it is okay to lose your patience and while you're at it toss in your mind just for kicks... that would be a hoot!!!